DOT Random Selection
Consortia Management Services
PLS takes the Worry Out of DOT Random Selection
for Drug and Alcohol Testing Conpliance
You need a DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing service that keeps your motor carrier operation safe from the threat of the DOT. You also need to watch your expenses and make sure that your program is affordable at all times. You don’t want to be dealing with any sudden price increases.
Compliance is Not an Option
Failure to adhere to DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing regulations is considered a’ violation. Companies caught without a compliance program — or with a program that is non-compliant will face fines and the possibility of being pulled off the road immediately.
PLS offers you “Expertise” Service.
You need a guarantee that your DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program follows all of the DOT’s complex regulations. With PLS, you will have everything that you need to be compliant. Our programs have passed numerous DOT audits. Our DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing services include:
- All Testing Types (Including Scientifically-Valid Random Testing);
- DHHS-Certified Laboratory Services;
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Referrals;
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services;
- Written Drug and Alcohol Testing Program and Policy;
- Required Forms and Record keeping Tools;
- Quarterly Random Selection Services, and
- Much, Much More!
A successful DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program isn’t one that simply ‘checks the right boxes’. You need a provider that goes the extra-mile and understands the world that motor carriers like you operate in. At PLS, we believe in providing the highest level of customer service. We have been working with motor carriers for more than ten years and recognize your unique needs. Our Services include:
- DOT Drug Testing – Random –Reasonable Suspicion- Return to Duty – Post Accident
- DOT Physical – Performed by a Certified Medical Examiner (DOT Required)
- DOT Breath Alcohol Test – Performed by Certified Technician
- DOT Consortium Membership (Random Selection Services Only)
- DOT Consortium Management (Management and maintenance of your DOT employees including document management and storage, pre-employment verification and document handling)
- DOT Training – Urine Collector – Breathe Alcohol Technician-Supervisors Training
Many motor carriers only consider the cost of Random testing. But a DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program should be affordable at all times. PLS DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program are affordable and you always know what you will pay, even in unusual situations. The last thing you need in a testing emergency is the ‘nasty surprise’ of an inflated bill. With Foley, you receive price protection during:
- Post-Accident Testing Emergencies;
- After-Hours Reasonable-Suspicion Situations;
- Out-of-State Collections; and
- Many, Many More Situations.
Get Into Compliance Today!
PERSONAL LAB SERVICES, INC. DOT CONSORTIUM
Personal Lab Services, Inc. offers a consortium as part of our drug and alcohol testing services for our DOT Consortium Services Houston regulated companies and drivers. Whether you are part on a company with hundreds of DOT Consortium Services Houston regulated employees or an independent contractor, we are here to help.
We have listed many of our services below. Fill out our form and request information on any of our DOT services we have available. You can email us below with questions or to request an application for membership.
PLS provides the government mandated employee random selection, the laboratory and medical review officer, drug and alcohol testing program and collection, and a fully pre-approved program that complies with all federal regulations that is approved by DOT.
The primary benefit to firms such as small trucking companies and other regulated businesses is the greatly decrease cost by Personal Lab Services providing many services for just a minimum enrollment fee and testing fee, plus we review any changes in DOT Consortium Services Houston regulations that would affect your company. As a consortium member, you’ll have a hassle-free program with discounted rates that lets you prioritize your resources and time.
DOT Pricing List:
- DOT Consortium Membership Start-up Fee $125 to join (Includes (1) ONE DOT Drug Test required at sign-up)
- Annual Renewal Fee $125
- DOT Random Program 1 – 10 drivers (ADDED INTO CONSORTIUM AT NO CHARGE)
- DOT Random Program 10 – 25 drivers $25.00 annual per driver
- DOT Random Program 26 plus drivers $20.00 annual per driver
- DOT 5 Panel Test $67.00 per test MRO (medical Review Officer) Included
- DOT Collection Fee Included
- ALCOHOL TESTING Breath Alcohol (EBT/BAT) $45.00 per test
*Post Accident/Random Testing Cab Kits Included
Our “DOT Driver Kits” are sealed collection kits containing the following:
- Split specimen Collection Kit
- D.O.T. Chain of Custody Form
- Shipping airbill and shipping bag
All “DOT Driver Kits” are kept in the vehicle(s) with each driver at all times.
They are for the sole purpose of random testing and/or post accident testing needs.
Post Accident After Hours Drug Testing Occurs At Cost of the Local Area in which the accident occurred.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 15 Years of Experience
- Same Day Results
- On-Line Reporting
- Fast and Accurate Services
- Focus on Prevention & Screening
- Works Closely With You to Facilitate Your Needs
- Provide Plain-Spoken Guidance, Insight & Advice
- Coordinate Your Tests, Treatments & Return Visits
- Majority of Our Services Can Be Performed and Results Provided Without the Need For a Return Visit